Thu, 1 October 2009
Podcast 26 Thoughts from the Flight Deck
Your host is Pilot Bill, CFI
TFTFD’s Special Cross Country Check list.
Pilot Bill has some thoughts on additions to the standard x-country check list.
1. Fly your flight plan on a flight simulator.
2. Goggle Earth you destination and fly the Goggle Earth simulator.
3. Watch other pilots fly in to your destination airport on www.youtube.com.
4. If available, listen to the www.liveatc.net feed of your new airport.
5. It never hurts to call ahead, if only to find out if the restaurant is open!
Subscribe to TFTFD on iTunes!!!!
Email for people who would like to leave a comment. . firstname.lastname@example.org