Mon, 1 August 2011
Podcast 65 Thoughts from the Flight Deck
Your host is Pilot Bill, CFI,CFII
$$$$$$$$$Note: click on the pod to play! ( no money, but you did look)
Did you loose your medical? You can still fly!
CFI Bill Thoughts on flying after you loose your medical.
1. Even if you loose your medical you can fly with a flight instructor.
2. Flying the Beech E33 Bonanza.
3. Dealing with pre check ride anxiety.
4. Find us at www.foxfieldaviation.com
5. Looking for a flight instructor on long Island, NY- Bill Duffy -CFI, CFII
Subscribe to TFTFD on iTunes!!!!
Email for people who would like to contact me . firstname.lastname@example.org